Monday, March 1, 2010

March 2010 Already!!!


March already, but at least I've become accustomed to writing 2010 now! Here is a photo of the boys with their new masks; we bought a kit for a few dollars at an art supply shop in Macquarie Centre and had fun gluing them together.

Sounds like everyone has been typically busy; doesn't time just faster as you get older. A day seems so short now!

Only 12 weeks to go with this pregnancy, so just the hard bit to do. I'm pretty lucky in that I don't get sick at the start, but have had pre-eclampsia with the other two. No symptoms yet which is a blessing, but am feeling the weight of it now in my back and bad knee. I'm trying to keep reasonably fit which is helping tho.

B off to Brisbane again this morning (bring on mid-April when this tender is finished!). And the boys slept in till 8 - totally unheard of. I was up at 5, ironing pants for B cos he forgot to ask me last night But went back to bed after that. So it's half past nine and I'm just getting ramped up to finish two articles due today. Then perhaps some work.

Oh, did you see that SM are having a front cover competition for people who have never been published with them before?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realise you were 'with child' Renee!! Congratulations!!!! Three is a great number. Take care x

    ReplyDelete