Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Great ideas and no time...


I've just looked at my blog for the first time in weeks and realised that I was completely in la-la land when considering doing a 'working mum with lots of kids' blog. There is reason none of these exist. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I'm hiding in my office for a few minutes of peace while 4 sleeps and 1,2 and 3 are doing lego (and not fighting, wonder of wonders!). I should be cooking dinner, but it's just left overs, so doesn't really need my attention yet....

I have been putting a bit more effort into my work internet profile recently, something that has been lacking, but now it's all facebooked up. That has provided me with an easier way of updating the website with what I've been up for various clients. I feel a bit like I'm overlapping them all this week, different clients naturally want different things but the threads from each seem to be pulling in the same direction. I've had a few "well I did that for someone else, let me ask them if it's ok if I use the relevant parts for you" conversations lately.

And no time for scrapping. Which is a real shame. I miss the "time-out" relaxing it gives me. Or perhaps it only feels like I haven't done anything. I caught up with friends from Red Earth Scrapping a few weekends ago at their retreat, which was fun. And did 7 layouts from Sat evening to Sun morning - a machine at work :)

No photos of layouts to put up, but here is one of Fergus with both his grandpas at Balmoral.

No comments:

Post a Comment