Monday, October 21, 2013

Monopoly Fun

For fun, I joined the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly Challenge.
The opening challenging was 'go'.  Create a layout with a word starting with 'go' on it.

And a bonus challenge was the create a monopoly themed layout.  I used google images to print out a bunch of monopoly images, and used the definition of monopoly for my journalling.

Week 1 was a 'trends' challenge and I rolled on 'chevron street'. I don't have a photo of this, as my initial entry had a spelling mistake and I haven't taken a picture of the fixed version.  
Week 2 was a 'styles' challenge and I landed on 'freestyle freeway'.
And finally, Week 3 a 'colour' challenge, brings us to today.  I rolled onto 'complimentary close' and did this double using green and red.





No comments:

Post a Comment